Yen Hughes Law PC Immigration

Yen Hughes Law PC

K‑3 and K‑4 Visas

What is a K‑3 or K‑4 spouse visa?

K‑3 and K‑4 visas allows the alien spouse and minor children of a U.S. citizen entry into the U.S. while his or her Petition for alien relative is pending.

See the family-based immigration page for more about family immigration information.