Yen Hughes Law PC Immigration

Yen Hughes Law PC

K‑1 and K‑2 Visas

What is a K‑1 or K‑2 fiancé visa?

A K‑1 visa allows a U.S. citizen to petition for their foreign fiancé to enter to the U.S. to get married. K‑2 visas allow a minor child(ren) of the K‑1 visa holder to enter the U.S. Upon entry, K‑1 and K‑2 visa holders must apply for permanent resident status.

See the family-based immigration page for more family immigration information.